Thursday, December 22, 2011

L.Joe & C.A.P-Club Can't Handle Me

      L.Joe & C.A.P - Club Can't Handle Me (Flo Rida cover)
L.Joe
Put your hands up (x5)
I own the night and I don’t need no help
Gotta be the feeling that Scarface felt
Stuntin’, go wild cant handle this player
Life of the club, arrogant like yeah!
Top like money all the girls just melt
One too many, all on me like Twelve
Look like cash and they all just stare
Bottles, models, standin’ on chairs
Fall out ‘cause that’s the business
All out it’s so ridiculous
Zone out so much attention
Scream out I’m in the building!
They watching, I know this
I’m rocking, I’m rolling
I’m holding, I know it
You know it

大好きだよ。!
C.A.P
Still feeling myself, I’m like outta control
Can’t stop now, more shots let’s go
Ten more rounds, can I get a K.O?
Paparazzi trying to make me pose
Came to party till I can’t no more
Celebrate ‘cause that’s all I know
Tip the groupies takin’ off their clothes
Grand finale like Superbowl
Go hard, run the show
That’s right, wild out, got money to blow
More light, more ice when I walk in the door
No hype, I do it big all over the globe
Yeah!
I said it, go tell it.
Confetti. Who ready?
I’m ready! You ready?
Lets get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment